We are a leading HR recruitment firm with specializations in staffing and tailor – made recruitment solutions. We are a dedicated team of young professionals offering services across various countries.
We cater to a wide range of expertise such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Web Technologies - Java, Microsoft and Open Source, Social Computing, Testing, Infrastructure Management and Security, Mobility, Unified Communication, Marketing, Human Resource, Finance and many more.
We aim to actively contribute towards your organization's vision by providing you the candidates that can be an asset to your organization. We assure you a team of committed quality professionals that can work on your requirements across various domains with minimum response time.
Our methodology and work ethics has helped us in establishing a long term relationship with our clients and earn a reputation of one of the leading organizations in the field of recruitment.
Interaction Designer / Sr. Interaction Designer - Gurgaon
10/14/2016 2:07:58 AM
Interaction Designer / Sr. Interaction Designer
• To deliver meaningful user interfaces on a daily basis after understanding selling proposition of the Line of Business
• Develop appropriate Interaction Designs keeping in mind the business requirements
• To come up with multiple Design options, which can be used during, summative and formative usability testing stages
• Appreciation of 2 of client's reach out form factors Desktops / Laptops, and Mobile. To understand the limitations associated with the form factors, and hence develop distinct experiences, keeping the constraints of each form factor in mind
• Appreciation of the development effort and its constraints
• Reflection of cross sell, up sell, and lateral sell aspects associated with our business in the designs developed
• Understanding of aspects of Formative Testing, and executing them on a regular basis
• Understanding of internet based consumer behavior
• Conducting summative test and report the findings to the design team
• Assisting with all the summative test interview protocol development, as and when is required
• Accommodating design aspects to cut down on latencies
• Constant and close mentoring of the team
• Bachelors/Master's degree in Design or Equivalent Degree in HCI etc.
• 1+ years of Interaction Design experience with a strong knowledge of ecommerce product design strategies and best practices
• Understanding of design principles including: design patterns, visual trends, and out-of-the-box thinking.
• Experience in product development teams working on user interface designs.
• Experience working with user-centered design/human factors specialists.
• Strong experience in Interaction Design and design principles