QuadLabs is an IT-Software company dealing in the travel industry. It is an ISO certified and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are one of the premier travel technology specialist providing products and customized software solutions to the travel industry. We are uniquely equipped in the travel technology sphere having worked on the business processes of several large and medium scale travel agents across diverse geographies.
Manager - Technical Support - Delhi-NCR
11/23/2016 2:01:06 AM
Manager - Technical Support
1. Heading Technical And application support Department as Manager Technical Support and Client Servicing
2. Has to Maintain and Manage QuadLabs Xchange application/ application servers and Database Servers Located at different Datacenters at different Locations.
3. Team Coordination with:
Product Development Team
Quality Assurance Team
IT support team (For server related issues)
4. Interact with Xchange Customer regarding:-
Change Request accordingly to their business requirement
Handling the Day to Day raised concern and queries and provide them the best possible solution.
Implement and Design B2C / B2B interfaces for Xchange Customers
Second level Application Training
5. Interact with 3rd party hotel consolidator in relation to Hotel related concerns and issues
6. Interact with Payment gateway providers regarding gateway Integration and application related concerns and queries
7. Maintain Bug Zilla in relation to Reported issues / Bugs /concerns + order process related documents
8. Controlling release update process – Approval – Status – Suggestions – support inputs if required.
9. To be responsible for Quality aspects of Application.
10. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Resource Utilization
11. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
12. Conversant of analyzing risk/impact analysis while performing the changes request.
13. Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions and effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
14. Manages day-to-day internal / external client interaction. Sets and manages client expectations.
15. Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions. Strong analytical skills desired.
16. Builds a knowledge base of each client's business, organization and objectives.
Professional Work Experience:
1. Experience: 5 plus Years in which 1-2 years in client handling and 4 Year as tech support Executive. 2. Should understand ERP application and ERP structure, and can answer to customer queries related to product. 3. Experience in handling multiple customer. 4. Should have known how on SQL server in relation to Database Management and Query Execution Education and Other Certifications:
1. Any graduate. MCA (Preferred) 2. Industry Type: IT-Hardware / Application support /Customer support/IT Software 3. Functional Area Knowledge: Windows Server, IIS, SQL server, .NET components Desired Candidate Profile:
1. The person will manage Technical support teams assigned to him. While a good handle on demonstrated Team management skills, Skill Management, Resource utilization, development process. 2. Should have experience in application support and management. 3. Should have interacted with onsite and Offsite clients independently 4. Should have experience in client handling (Internal and External). 5. Experienced in process adherence to CMM level and PMP. 6. Should have experience in analyzing customer Requirement and concerns and provide effort estimation. 7. Aware of Change Control Procedure / Processes 8. Allocation of tasks to team members. 9. Should have experience in application and functionality Review. 10. Hand on Experience on SQL server Database management and Database Administration. 11. Aware of windows Administration and web server management.