QuadLabs is an IT-Software company dealing in the travel industry. It is an ISO certified and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner. We are one of the premier travel technology specialist providing products and customized software solutions to the travel industry. We are uniquely equipped in the travel technology sphere having worked on the business processes of several large and medium scale travel agents across diverse geographies.
SEM ANALYST - Delhi-NCR
11/23/2016 2:00:58 AM
Key Responsibility Areas
· Knowledge of online marketing and search engine optimization
-Clear understanding and knowledge of SEO, SMO,Link building.
· Good understanding of HTML, website functionality and CMS platforms
· To conduct keyword, market and competitor research and analysis, using industry tools· Research and develop ideas for content generation, as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources.
· Experience in meta keywords searching, h1 and h2 tag, creations of sitemap, xml, ror extensions and robots.txt etc.
· On page activities: Keywords Research, Meta Tags Creation, Heading Tags. Advance SEO and SMO Skills.
· Off page activities- Directory submission, social book marking, Articles Submission, forum posting, Blog Commenting, Blog Posting, Guest Posting, Press Release, RSS feeds, Forums and Videos .
· Plan and implement social media strategies – Facebook , LinkedIn , Twitter, You tube, etc.
· A high degree of numeracy and the ability to interpret and act on web analytics
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· The ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Knowledge of Paid Search campaigns (PPC) would be an added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
· Should have at least 1 – 2 year's experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
· Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
· Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
· Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments Reports –
1. Maintain upto date time sheets for all working hours.
2. Completion of detailed SEO strategy reports and recommendations
3. Completion of detailed SEO activity reports and recommendations
4. Healthy Google Analytical report.