Cranium Information Technology is solutions provider and infrastructure services and support company with deep expertise in the ERP, networking, convergence and custom application development.Cranium IT strength lies in our flexible partnering model .
Sr. Application Architect - Bangalore, Karnataka
10/18/2016 1:41:41 AM
Sr. Application Architect
• The high-level design and design improvements of the technology solutions.
• Implementing and maintaining technical standards such as coding standards, tools and platforms.
• Guiding the Business owner in setting solution development priorities.
• Supporting the Business owner with business development activities.
• Empowering the Lead developer and his team to excel in their activities and responsibilities.
Senior Application Architect
Required Skills / Qualifications
• University degree in computer science or equivalent.
• 5+ years of professional software development experience.
• 10+ years of professional application architecture experience.
• Proven track record in generating modular architectures for distributed system solutions.
• Proven knowledge and experience of Enterprise Server Bus architectures.
• Business sense and proven track record in consultative selling processes.
• Strong knowledge of C, Linux and Distributed Systems.
• Experience with iterative and test-driven development practices.
• High proficiency in English, both in speech and writing.
• Experience with SQL, ODBC, IBM DB2, and PostgreSQL.
• Experience with selecting and implementing technical standards.
• Experience with improving and/or turning a development team into an agile development methodol-ogy.
• Experience with GIT, Eclipse and Selenium is a pre;
• Experience with Autotools, LUA, Phyton or Casandra is a pre.