Many recruitment companies profess to offer a 'quality solution', however we believe our success, rapid growth and blue-chip client list is testament to our outstanding reputation as a service provider. Our aim is to always exceed your expectations.
Established since 2000 and based in the City, we specialise in contract and permanent IT and telecoms recruitment across all sectors from helpdesk and support to high-level management. Our services include:
contingency based filesearch;
fully retained and advertising led campaigns;
project management and managed agency services.
3rd Line Support Engineer (Citrix 6. 5, Exchange 2010, Server 2008) - Bromley, Kent
11/4/2016 5:10:27 AM
3rd Line Support Engineer
* Completing technical support tasks and activities either in the office, or on customer sites, in an escalation Support capacity handling issues in both a 2nd and 3rd Line capacity where required.
* Solving IT Issues, remotely, via phone, using remote support tools, or on-site presence, as required
* Answering telephone calls from customers promptly with excellent customer Service skills in a positive, can-do, customer focused manner at all times.
* To record customer calls quickly and efficiently, logging, updating calls throughout, and allocating as appropriate, managing to completion calls received in our call management system.
* Building and configuration of Servers, Network Infrastructure, Applications, and PCs to required and standardised setups and procedures
* Manage support calls to ensure quick response and resolution, and prevent non-compliance to Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* Handling escalated issues from other engineers, with great troubleshooting experience and ability
* Deliver outstanding customer service, perception and satisfaction to all customers, at all times
* Deliver great teamwork and communication throughout the IT team, motivating the team to create a positive and professional work environment and deliver excellent IT support services to our customers
* Be involved with, and undertake any other duties in the office, or on site, as requested.
* Extensive hands-on experience designing, specifying, configuring and troubleshooting customer requirements and support issues in a changing Server, Storage, Application and Networking environment.
* Windows 2003-2012 server active and extensive knowledge in design, implementation and troubleshooting
* Active Directory design, installation, and troubleshooting
* Exchange 2003-2013 design, installation, and troubleshooting, (including migration between versions)
* Small Business Server build, configuration and troubleshooting
* Virtualisation (VMware vSphere) deployment, administration and troubleshooting
* Server hardware build, monitoring, failure replacements and server room installation
* Experience of providing remote support for users and systems, including resolution of technical issues on the phone.
* Design and implementation of Backup strategies, technologies, (Veeam, Backup Exec and others) tape rotation, and restore procedures
* Ability to design and deliver centrally controlled and standalone Antivirus software and architecture. (Kaspersky, McAfee, Symantec or similar)
* Storage (good understanding of DAS, SAN, fibre fabrics, iSCSI)
* Networking (good understanding of Layers 2 and 3, switching, routing, VLANs)
* Firewalls and VPNs, good knowledge of WatchGuard, Cisco and other Appliances both Physical and Virtual
* Citrix knowledge, implementation, best practise, deployment and support