Many recruitment companies profess to offer a 'quality solution', however we believe our success, rapid growth and blue-chip client list is testament to our outstanding reputation as a service provider. Our aim is to always exceed your expectations.
Established since 2000 and based in the City, we specialise in contract and permanent IT and telecoms recruitment across all sectors from helpdesk and support to high-level management. Our services include:
contingency based filesearch;
fully retained and advertising led campaigns;
project management and managed agency services.
Team Lead - IT Manager - London
11/4/2016 5:10:30 AM
looking to recruit a hands on IT Manager to:
* Establish and maintain the UK IT infrastructure and support IT management and IT security policies and procedures.
* Establish and maintain configuration management policies and procedures and applying these to support the software development lifecycle.
* Produce and maintain plans to cover all key initiatives and projects
* Create releases and applying them to internal development and test environments or delivering them to our clients.
* Technology selection and implementation
* Change management
* Budget management
* Security management
* Infrastructure maintenance, including enhancements to support new projects and business initiatives
* Disaster and Recovery planning
* Analyzing IT needs based on business plans and projected user needs
* Identify and champion appropriate and quality technology solutions to meet business needs and priorities to agreed budgets and schedules
* Administration of a Microsoft Environment
* Administration of a Linux/Unix Environment
* Installation of Oracle Application Servers and Oracle DB
* Software installation
* Strong understanding of network design
* Communicating, deploying and implementing best practices and procedures
* Diagnosing problems/issues
* Knowledge of Configuration Management
* Manage of Team Members - Build, Assess, Workload, Review, Coordinate, Mentor,
* BSc in Computer Science / Software Engineering, or equivalent
* 5 years minimum experience managing teams.