Synergize has been a successful agency within the IT sector since March 2002. Having worked closely with our clients and understanding their business we have identified a growing need to establish a new division within the commercial sector.
Our experienced consultants have 30 years combined expertise within the commercial industry. Our vision is to be the preferred supplier of choice.
Synergize Consulting’s Government Division supplies IT contract staff to private companies operating within the public sector. Our reputation has been built by delivering Security Cleared IT contract staff across all IT disciplines. This encompasses contract resource with current BC, CTC, SC, SC+ and DV Clearances.
Synergize Consulting's permanent division provides tailored solutions to meet your long term recruitment goals. Synergize works alongside existing HR functions to assist clients in the staffing demands of their business.
INFRASTRUCTURE INTEGRATION ENGINEER - Reading
11/8/2016 11:01:46 AM
INFRASTRUCTURE INTEGRATION ENGINEER
Description of Project:
The role of an Integrator is to apply and verify the installation of proposed changes to the Infrastructure.
1. Reviewing the inputs to the Integration process.
2. Assessing the technical impact of the changes.
3. Working with the designers to verify that each component of a change installs successfully.
4. Ensuring that the changes are consistent and work together to achieve the expected result.
5. Ensuring that the system is not adversely affected by the changes.
6. Performing a sanctuary scan if required.
7. Supporting the test phase.
8. Adhering to the appropriate Atlas standards and procedures.
Skills - Mandatory:
. Experience of Microsoft based enterprise solutions Windows 2003 server component (AD, group polices, etc)
. Strong Integration Skills
. Strong Verification skills
. Good Configuration skills
Skills - Useful:
. SC Clearance or higher
. Radia or other S/W distribution systems
. Borland StarTeam or other Configuration management system
. Sanctuary Device and App Control
. Good communication skills