SwamiSoft employs talented software development professionals who have experience solving real world problems in industries as diverse as manufacturing, wholesale, retail sales, food processing, legal, publishing, healthcare, accounting, government, education, and document imaging. Consequently, we are well qualified to solve a wide range of problems involving application development or re-engineering, legacy web integration, and e-business.
Senior UX Designer - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
10/9/2016 6:50:54 AM
Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designer who is committed to design a User Experience Design structure that satisfies the corporate business strategy, product strategy, user experience strategy and accommodates all use cases and product requirements.
- Apply a variety of HCI (Human-Computer Interaction) techniques.
- Collect and organize customer requirements
- Develop personas
- Facilitate information architecture exercises
- Run field, lab and benchmark studies, and/or participate in rapid prototyping cycles.
- Support interaction design efforts by working with designers and product managers tackling difficult usability issues.
- Assess the information architecture of new and revised features, and contribute to requirements gathering for both.
The ideal candidate should have strong visual and interaction design skills with at least 3+ years of work experience in a user-centered design environment. He should have a conceptual understanding of User Experience Design, Design Process and mobile/web platforms.
Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure will be a plus.