Newt Global aims at Customer Delight, not just customer satisfaction. Since our founding in 2004, Newt Global has continued to grow rapidly. Our technology centers of excellence, delivery models, and partnerships with leading software corporations have established us as a technology powerhouse. Headquartered in the USA and with offshore development center in India. We are a Tier 1 service provider to many Fortune 50 companies and our services have been deployed across a broad spectrum of industries including telecom, airline/travel, banking, and supply chain. We are especially known for our expertise in areas Wireless & Mobile application , Database, Java / J2EE , Microsoft development developments and Quality Assurances.
NOC Engineer - Gurgaon, Haryana
10/18/2016 1:37:38 AM
The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the end to end technical support of all network platforms. This position plays an integral role in evaluating, deploying, and leveraging monitoring platforms to increase network stability and to ensure a high level of network availability. This role will be expected to collaborate with application and infrastructure teams in order to provide the highest level of support for the business.
* Provide hands on technical support, analysis, and issue resolution for network infrastructure and network services.
* Optimize network performance via analyzing, tuning, and monitoring.
Evaluate existing network performance to identify deficiencies and make performance recommendations.
* Evaluate and develop new network monitoring capabilities.
* Provide network support for complex issues related to applications, servers, databases, storage and/or any other technical service.
* 4 plus years of experience in supporting large scale corporate/datacenter networks.
* Strong knowledge in routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
* Strong knowledge in switching technologies like spanning tree, port channels, and virtual port channels.
* Good understanding of protocols like TCP, UDP, and IP.
* Experience with routing and switching platforms like Cisco 6500, Cisco 4500, Cisco 7200, Cisco ASR 1000, Cisco 3850, Cisco Nexus 7000, Nexus 5000 and Nexus 2000.
* Good understanding of security infrastructure like Firewalls, IPSEC/SSL VPNs
* Must be willing to learn new technologies while being able to adapt to a fast pace service driven environment.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in the field of networking.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Experience with network access controllers such as Intellinac and/or MegaNac.
* Experience with supporting network services such as DNS and NTP.
* Experience with network monitoring tools such as CA Spectrum, Performance Center, and Splunk.
* Experience with F5 and Citrix Application delivery controllers
* Experience with Riverbed and Cisco Wan accelerators
* Knowledge of programming languages such as Python, or Perl are a plus.