Newt Global aims at Customer Delight, not just customer satisfaction. Since our founding in 2004, Newt Global has continued to grow rapidly. Our technology centers of excellence, delivery models, and partnerships with leading software corporations have established us as a technology powerhouse. Headquartered in the USA and with offshore development center in India. We are a Tier 1 service provider to many Fortune 50 companies and our services have been deployed across a broad spectrum of industries including telecom, airline/travel, banking, and supply chain. We are especially known for our expertise in areas Wireless & Mobile application , Database, Java / J2EE , Microsoft development developments and Quality Assurances.
Quality Analyst - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
11/23/2016 6:14:29 AM
Roles and Responsibility
Primarily responsibility would be to monitor and measure the process followed by the recruiting team while hiring a resource. Includes inbound and outbound call monitoring to ensure quality of communication, customer service and adherence to the policies and procedures defined by the organization. Role also involves working with recruiters to provide feedback of the monitoring conducted and help them improve their performance. Will also assist in need analysis to identify the training requirements.
Bachelor's Degree with at least 2-3 years of related work experience in quality department of voice and non-voice process.
2 to 3 years' experience as Quality analyst in Out bound sales, customer service of a technical process. Having background in recruitment is an added advantage.
· Required knowledge of computer and expert in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
· Excellent team member and a leader
· High level of logical and analytical skills
· Understands and has used common quality concepts, practices and procedures
· Has hands on experience in report generation.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Good coaching and feedback when required
· Good interpersonal skills
· Work independently with minimal direction or intervention
· Self starter
· As a team member will work on achieving daily, weekly targets of monitoring
· Will provide feedback to the team for performance improvement
· Will complete weekly quality reports and score cards
· Will take accountability to improve performance
· Identify areas of improvement through trending and analysis
· Conduct calibration sessions with others to be on the same page
· Recommend training programs to improve low performance
· Continuous work on developing test methods for better quality monitoring
· Articulate operational issues to management/superiors
· Hold a repository of best performance