Ascent Sourcing was founded by two experienced professionals with a passion for IT and the constantly changing world of recruitment. The firm prides itself on its global reach, committed attitude and open communication to ensure an efficient, flexible and accurate search process.
Ascent Sourcing conducts its work ethically and with integrity, constantly monitoring its environmental impact and applying non-wasteful policies.
Ascent Sourcing aims to be a market leader in providing a diligent, intelligent and pro-active delivery of service to its clients and candidates.
JAVA Developer - Norwich
10/4/2016 3:42:47 AM
An experienced and talented java developer is required to join our clients friendly existing software development team. The role involves the development of innovative and bespoke software solutions and also the maintenance of the existing software platforms.
* Commercial experience of server-side Java 6 (likely to be gained from at least 3 years experience), certification would be beneficial
* SQL (Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
* Spring, Hibernate, Git, Scrum/Agile Methodology
* Knowledge of design patterns
Type of projects staff have been involved in include :
* Designed and developed the persistence layer using Spring / Hibernate to persist Overlapping Data and generated Report PDF using XStream, XSL-FO and Open Office.
* Created a number of Web Services using Apache AXIS, Hessian for Java Clients and Spring Web Services.
* Developed the Cheque Scanning Application using Teleform and integrated to use Spring Web Services to validate and persist key financial data
* Created the POC to replace the existing rule system with Drools Expert and for Spring Integration.
* Used GWT 2.x to create entity management screens using MVP pattern and persisted Snapin's required for creating Claim Dashboard.
* All SCRUM iterations followed a strict code testing using JMock and Spring Test with Ivy for dependency management and artefact in Nexus repository with Hudson for CI