SEEDAC is recognized as one of the fastest growing Information Technology consulting and services firms in the USA. We have been providing world-class IT consulting services and solutions to Fortune 500 customers. We have been successful in delivering high quality solutions with unmatched efficiency and great flexibility as a result of our deep understanding of industry domains and expert knowledge of diverse technologies. SEEDAC provides its' clients with a full spectrum of technology services – from business and IT consulting to managing turnkey projects
Image Developer : SCCM, MDT : Kokomo, IN
9/22/2016 6:57:44 AM
Skills – Imaging (MDT) and SCCM
Deployment of Windows 7 images and applicable applications utilizing SCCM/MDT.
Experience working with MDT and creating collections within SCCM for software deployments.
Support of automated software deployment via SCCM
Gathering requirements for desktop applications and automate the installations; working closely with desktop support teams.
• Provide technical assistance for defining core image specifications for desktops
• Provide image management for multiple base software for desktop and laptop images; Windows XP Windows 7, Lync etc.
• Test the Base Images, and identify any changes to the images using the Change management process to document the recommended change based on recommended industry standards.)
• Provide image load for new desktop hardware devices (Desktops)
• Provide image load on existing desktop hardware devices as required to restore to full End User functionality
• Develop scripts and macro programs to automate standard image support processes as appropriate (e.g., upgrading desktop images)
• Hardware and printer certification experience
• Provide 3rd level desktop management support for custom in-house and industry standard applications where time and quality is of the essence.
• Collaborate across departments to resolve ongoing issues and address root cause analysis.
• Perform application software installation and testing.
• Write technical procedures and documentation for applications, operations and policies and procedures.
• Act as technical liaison between clients, customers, and vendors as required to implement new technologies or bring issues to resolution.
• Maintain awareness of company business processes, integrated business systems and changes to products, procedures or services.
• Providing reports on problem management activity including status, incident reduction, closed problems, opened problems, opportunities, and breakdowns
• Resolving incidents and problems on a timely basis or implementing circumventions as a temporary measure to restore services while the permanent resolution is in progress.
• Continuously performing trend analyses on the volume and nature of incidents and problems in order to identify areas for improvement; and reporting on the trend analyses and improvements.