SumTotal Systems, Inc. is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single vendor for improved business intelligence.
We offer customers of all sizes and in all industries the most flexibility and choice with multiple purchase, configuration, and deployment options.
Implementation Consultant - Hyderabad
11/25/2016 1:53:47 AM
Develop technical strategies and architectures for systems or enterprise-wide solutions
• Develop and recommend solutions and strategies for technical/functional solutions based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems infrastructure.
• Conduct business requirement analysis and gap analysis
• Execute tasks related to client delivery; time will be focused on detailed project tasks. A small portion of client time will be spend on project management tasks
• Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancement or work-arounds to meet client requirements
• Perform knowledge transfer to client support staff
• Develop data conversion and testing strategies
• Manage individual budget and scope of work
• Provide both engagement and technical leadership to the client as well as to a cross-functional team
• Work with internal groups to define, deliver, and assist with post-implementation issues
• Familiarity with software implementation and structured implementation methodologies
• Previous technical (4+ years) and business (3+ years) experience in a consultant role for medium to large scale projects
• Ability to motivate and lead cross-functional teams and professionals of all levels
• Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of some or all of the following areas: SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL), UML, Crystal Reports 9, XML, Web Services, VB, ASP, SQL Server, Oracle 8.x, 9.x, IIS, firewalls, proxies, and general Windows OS and network security.
• Should be flexible to work in the shifts