SumTotal Systems, Inc. is the global leader in strategic human capital management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single vendor for improved business intelligence.
We offer customers of all sizes and in all industries the most flexibility and choice with multiple purchase, configuration, and deployment options.
Technical Implementation Consultant - Hyderabad
11/25/2016 1:53:52 AM
Technical Implementation Consultant
Strong understanding of Internet and Intranet architecture
• Exposure to design/implementation of application using n-tier architecture.
• Application development using Java, J2EE technology, Servlets, JSP and Knowledge of good coding practices
• Experience creating test plans, performing Unit testing to verify correct implementation of Program/Module Specs
• Capable of developing JUnit test cases
• Exposure to SQL Server 2005/2008 and Oracle 9i/10g
• Exposure to Websphere and WebLogic Application Servers
• Experience in database programming and building web applications with database connectivity
• Ability to triage / debug and work with unfamiliar code to fix root cause of problems that might be reported.
• General Understanding and working knowledge of Enterprise applications covering one or more of the following Domains; HR, Payroll , Workforce Management (Time, Attendance and Scheduling) or Travel Expense Management
• Ability to contribute individually and work well with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well with a team, work optimally under scheduled deadlines, and have passion for delivering high quality output
• Good problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills