Technologist/Lead Developer : Saint Louis, MO
11/7/2016 6:40:54 AM
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward, and professional manner.
· A general working understanding of infrastructure technologies and concepts is preferred.
· Ability to demonstrate lateral thinking required to solve complex technical problems.
· Demonstrated knowledge in network design, network architecture, protocols and network topology.
· Demonstrated knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model.
· Demonstrated knowledge of network devices and basic network appliances.
· Demonstrated knowledge of network designing software, such as Visio.
· Demonstrated knowledge of at least two application server platforms (WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat, JBOSS, etc.)
· Demonstrated knowledge of at least three development languages (Java, C/C++, ObjectiveC, Perl, Python, ASP/.Net, etc.)
· Demonstrated knowledge of at least three development or test automation tools (ANT, Maven, Hudson/Jenkins, JUnit, JMeter, etc.)
· Demonstrated knowledge of at least three development frameworks (Struts, Spring MVC, Spring Security, JQuery, AXIS 2.0, etc.)
· Ability to perform duties in a very fast pace environment and ability to learn new technology quickly.
· BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, MIS or related field or equivalent work experience.
Related Work Experience:
· 8 years experience designing or configuring systems and/or applications.
· 4 years Relational Database Design and Maintenance.
· Experience working in Telecommunications industry a plus.
· Technology agnostic and experience working with multiple technology stacks.