9/26/2016 7:26:27 AM
· Must possess minimum of 3 years of experience administrating networks.
· Extensive experience configuring/administering/troubleshooting LAN/WAN/MAN communications and network hardware such as hubs, routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways, firewalls and load balancers.
· Must have at least a Cisco Network Associate level of understanding.
· Must have proven experience in routing and switching in large complex networks.
· Must have displayed leadership and team centric skills and strong solution orientation.
· Must have a desire to learn.
· Candidates must meet or exceed all minimum criteria above.
· Basic knowledge of DNS, Infoblox and ITIL Foundations.
· Good knowledge of troubleshooting, identification, isolation, and resolution of network issues.
· Experience in large and complex assignments.
· Certification in networking CCNP
· Bachelor's Degree from a four year college and three years related experience.
· Experience working with routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP and OSPF; working with network topologies and media such as Ethernet, Frame Relay, ATM, SONET, FDDI, DWDM and MPLS.
· Experience working with network security mechanisms such as VPN, IPSEC and SSL.
· Experience working with and knowledge of, converged network solutions that delivers data, real-time video and voice over the same IP network.
· Experience working with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP/RMON and RDP.