SAP SD/PS Analyst/Consultant, SAP Support, RRB, Workflow - London
10/3/2016 6:51:05 AM
SAP SD/PS Analyst
SAP SD/PS Consultant, London. This is primarily support role, but may include change request work. The ideal candidate will have:
• SAP – minimum 5 years experience (at least 2 years support) as well as configuration and end user business analysis experience. Essential technical skills are
· SAP PS
· SAP SD
· Resource Related Billing (RRB)
· CATS for time capture against the WBS
· Integration knowledge with other SAP modules – FI, CO, MM, HR and CRM
· Order to cash
Working experience of Workflow, ABAP/Debug, iDoc/bDoc and BSPs would be highly desirable.
• Excellent SAP support skills – fault finding, monitoring
• Good customer facing, communication and problem solving skills
• Some project management skills around time and resource management
This SAP SD vacancy is with a global business and the role would involve providing support and making system improvements to the SAP SD module. The successful candidate must have the ability to work as part of a team as well as being able to work on his/her own initiative. This global company is offering a very competitive salary and benefits package.