Entry Level Hardware Specialist : Tucker, GA
10/1/2016 7:54:11 AM
Entry Level Hardware Specialist
1 to 2 years experience building hardware or a certification
Software Imaging (Take a disc with an image and load onto a server)
1. Clean, test and prep all server based computer equipment and hardware devices.
2. Build, burn and configure all server based company solutions (DQR, DQV, SQR and Code Runner) as required by orders generated from the company's order processing system.
3. Work with Product Development, L2 and Field Service Engineers on daily process changes and requirement changes.
4. Responsible for all items associated with any order presented to group until returned to warehouse.
5. Work with SOP, Logistics, and warehouse supervisor to insure an efficient process to maintain company SLA's.
6. Review procedures to maximize the efficiency within the Fulfillment Center
7. Prioritize daily workloads to assist in picking and shipping on time deliveries
8. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs-75lbs
9. Perform other duties as assigned.