JRD Systems, Inc. is an information technology services provider of software solutions and human capital needs to leading businesses across the globe. A long time player in the business, the company has helped clients maximize value from deploying their applications across various platforms and vendors.
Business Intelligence Developer : Taylor, MI
11/27/2016 10:42:24 PM
Business Intelligence Developer
• A Bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in the database services or business intelligence fields, is also required.
• Experience with SSIS, SSRS, and/or SSAS.
• Ability to successfully work with limited direct supervision on a day to day basis.
• Ability to learn new systems and technology on the fly.
• Ability to work independently, proactively and with little supervision.
• Ability to work to estimated timelines and update management on deviation to these estimates.
• Develops innovative strategies to provide new and more effective ways of doing things, while achieving the organization's goals.
• Experience in data movement/ETL concepts and tools like SQL Server Integration Services including programming languages like PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc. is desired.
• Demonstrated success in relational database design.
• Working knowledge of architecture, design and development of scalable Business Intelligence/Reporting solutions for a large data warehouse, using different architecture, design and modeling techniques.
• Database and Infrastructure skills with experience in enterprise databases like Oracle and SQL Server are important.
• Has strong interpersonal communication skills; effectively communicates in verbal and written form.
3+ years BI/Database services, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, ETL, PL/SQL, T-SQL