JRD Systems, Inc. is an information technology services provider of software solutions and human capital needs to leading businesses across the globe. A long time player in the business, the company has helped clients maximize value from deploying their applications across various platforms and vendors.
QA Analyst : Farmington Hills, MI
10/17/2016 12:23:01 AM
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
1. Minimum 5 yrs Web Application testing experience.
2. Testing experience to include: unit, integration, system, user acceptance, and regression.
3. Experience developing test scripts from Use Cases and/or Requirement documents, and Technical Documentation.
4. Maintain documentation for all testing activities.
5. Work with the Business and Technical teams to ensure issues are identified and resolved.
6. Effectively and accurately report status of testing to management.
7. Excellent organizational, critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
8. Must be detail-oriented and possess exceptional written, verbal and organizational skills.
9. Ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously.
10. Ability to handle working under pressure and in constrainted timelines
1. Familiarity with XML and Relational Databases/SQL
2. Web Service Experience ideal
3. Experience in banking, finance, leasing, or automotive ideal
4. Automated Testing Tool / scripting / managing / executing experience ideal
5. Ability to learn new technologies quickly
6. Support all areas of the business in conjunction with normal activities
7. BS in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related field