Aikon Technologies offers end-to-end SAP solutions to small, midsize, and large businesses. Whether you currently run SAP or are shopping for a new, integrated solution, Aikon Technologies can serve you in many capacities.
Aikon's products and services span over the entire life cycle and include everything from implementation to administration, upgrade, and post-production support. Additionally, Aikon offers technical support services such as system installation, administration.
Aikon is a leading e-business solution provider serving the dynamic business requirements of our global customers.
Aikon specializes in developing a complete and comprehensive solution around the mySAP.com e-business platform. The complete suite of e-business solutions is delivered by our highly skilled consulting team who are well-known for their SAP product expertise and industry knowledge.
Network Administrator : Rockville, MD
4/26/2017 1:11:01 PM
· 4+ years working with Cisco, Juniper and/or Fortinet devices.
· 4+ years working in a diverse Hardware environment involving HP/Dell servers, Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage and Desktops
· Very good understanding of system and network security concepts and familiarity with security tools such as Nessus scanner, SARA, ISS System Scanner or similar tools. Hands-on experience with system patch management tools such as Windows WSUS and similar tools
· Knowledge of installation and support of third party applications and tools such as Enterprise Anti-Virus applications Norton Systems Solution Center, Disk diagnostics applications, etc.
· 4+ years experience with Windows 2008/2003 Server/Enterprise Server, Windows XP. Knowledge of Windows 7 OS and supporting tools and technologies
· 4+ years experience with Microsoft business productivity products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Back Office Products (Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008)
· Working knowledge and experience with windows Active Directory, Distributed File system R2, Group Policy objects etc.
· Working knowledge and experience with Windows Virtualization (or VMware virtualization suite)
· Extensive knowledge of tape drives libraries and peripherals and backup and restore applications such as CA Brightstor / ArcServe, DPM etc.
· Extensive knowledge of working in troubleshooting HP printers, servers, scanners, etc.
· Experience with creation, implementation and maintenance of Disaster Recovery Security Plans, Sops for projects
· Current Cisco CCNA Certification
· BS in Information Technology or Computer Science or other related field is required.
· Experience with Windows 2012 (or 2008) and Hyper-V virtualization technology.
· Technical professional with 4-5 years of network administration experience primarily in a Windows2008/2003/7/8 environment