Comprehensive Computer Consulting (CCC) is a Madison, Wisconsin based computer consulting firm. We provide quality IS professionals with a range of skills and experiences including: programmers (PC, Client/Server and Mainframe), business and systems analysts, project leaders, project managers, and technical writers to a variety of large firms within Wisconsin. As a full service information technology consulting firm, we are able to provide a broad range of solutions to our customers.
CCC is financially stable and has been extremely successful in a highly competitive market. One of the major keys to this success is the caliber of the consultants working for CCC. We are committed to retaining top-notch consultants by providing opportunity for unsurpassed growth and a focus on building careers.
CCC has realized substantial growth since its inception in October of 1995. Although CCC is a rapidly growing company, its growth is carefully managed to ensure that both employee and client are treated with individual attention.
.NET Application Support : Charlotte, NC
3/29/2017 11:47:54 PM
.NET Application Support
.NET Application Support Analyst:
CCCi has an opportunity for an Application Support Analyst with our energy client in Charlotte, NC.
.NET Application Support Analyst Responsibilities:
- Maintains and troubleshoots production environment.
- Understands impact of issues in the business environment, and resolves problems quickly.
- Coordinates upgrades and maintenance on supported applications/infrastructure.
- Prioritizes and performs a variety of assigned tasks.
- Accepts project deliverables and knowledge to be able to provide ongoing support.
- Maintains application support documentation.
- Follows standard IT processes and IT procedures for managing change, managing code,
scheduling code in standard tools (e.g. SDLC, ITG, PICCASO, Changeman, VSS, etc).
- Supports complex and critical win-form, web-form and console application using .Net Technologies.
- Develop and support SSRS reports, ETL Packages using SSIS.
- Analyzing functional requirements in order to develop technical and functional specifications for the in-
processing application replacement project.
- Leading the software development effort for in-house applications enhancements required for the
inprocessing application replacement project.
- Developing MRS report for in-processing applications.
- Building new interfaces to other applications at the client.
- Developing ETL packages to load data to the Enterprise data warehouses.
- Troubleshooting and supporting the critical production application suite for Generation.