Comprehensive Computer Consulting (CCC) is a Madison, Wisconsin based computer consulting firm. We provide quality IS professionals with a range of skills and experiences including: programmers (PC, Client/Server and Mainframe), business and systems analysts, project leaders, project managers, and technical writers to a variety of large firms within Wisconsin. As a full service information technology consulting firm, we are able to provide a broad range of solutions to our customers.
CCC is financially stable and has been extremely successful in a highly competitive market. One of the major keys to this success is the caliber of the consultants working for CCC. We are committed to retaining top-notch consultants by providing opportunity for unsurpassed growth and a focus on building careers.
CCC has realized substantial growth since its inception in October of 1995. Although CCC is a rapidly growing company, its growth is carefully managed to ensure that both employee and client are treated with individual attention.
AMI Project Manager : Dallas, TX
10/8/2016 7:54:32 AM
AMI Project Manager
MI Implementation PM Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent ability to understand business requirements/impacts in a highly technical environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer related degree or related discipline and a minimum of 5 years relevant
- Strong Project Management and Vendor Management skills and work experience.
- Must have managed outsourced vendor project teams.
- Experience in both application and infrastructure implementation projects.
- Extensive experience with project management skills and best practices.
- Experience leading IT projects.
AMI Implementation Project Manager Preferred skills:
- Experience in leveraging middleware technologies, such as (IBM WebSphere, Enterprise Service Bus,
and Business Process Management) in the design and implementation of IT solutions, as well as
implementation and integration of packaged software solutions.
- Understanding of the Electric Utility Industry, preferably experience in Smart Meter/Advanced Meter
- Experience in Electric Utility Computer Systems (MDMS, Meter Head End, OMS, GIS, SCADA, CIS)
- PMP certification