Comprehensive Computer Consulting (CCC) is a Madison, Wisconsin based computer consulting firm. We provide quality IS professionals with a range of skills and experiences including: programmers (PC, Client/Server and Mainframe), business and systems analysts, project leaders, project managers, and technical writers to a variety of large firms within Wisconsin. As a full service information technology consulting firm, we are able to provide a broad range of solutions to our customers.
CCC is financially stable and has been extremely successful in a highly competitive market. One of the major keys to this success is the caliber of the consultants working for CCC. We are committed to retaining top-notch consultants by providing opportunity for unsurpassed growth and a focus on building careers.
CCC has realized substantial growth since its inception in October of 1995. Although CCC is a rapidly growing company, its growth is carefully managed to ensure that both employee and client are treated with individual attention.
Application Engineering Mgr : Raleigh, NC
1/10/2017 11:13:49 AM
Application Engineering Mgr
Application Engineering Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in development or system engineer role with experience
working as a technical project manager, preferably in the utility industry.
- Must have Perl and/or UNIX shell scripting.
- Mid level UNIX and Windows OS experience.
- Mid level SQL experience (MS SQL, Postgres SQL, Oracle).
- Solid understanding of basic telecommunications concepts (ping, ssh, telnet, ftp, traceroute, etc.)
- General background in RF technologies.
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Travel Required; must be able to travel 35-50%
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high
- Must be team focused, excellent communicator and collaborative demonstrated experience working with
cross functional teams.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical engineering or computer sciences; or equivalent experience is