Comprehensive Computer Consulting (CCC) is a Madison, Wisconsin based computer consulting firm. We provide quality IS professionals with a range of skills and experiences including: programmers (PC, Client/Server and Mainframe), business and systems analysts, project leaders, project managers, and technical writers to a variety of large firms within Wisconsin. As a full service information technology consulting firm, we are able to provide a broad range of solutions to our customers.
CCC is financially stable and has been extremely successful in a highly competitive market. One of the major keys to this success is the caliber of the consultants working for CCC. We are committed to retaining top-notch consultants by providing opportunity for unsurpassed growth and a focus on building careers.
CCC has realized substantial growth since its inception in October of 1995. Although CCC is a rapidly growing company, its growth is carefully managed to ensure that both employee and client are treated with individual attention.
Business Analyst : Alpharetta, GA
11/21/2016 10:55:40 PM
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in full life cycle systems implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent understanding of how data, process, and systems work together to form a solution.
- Ability to facilitate client meeting/workshops.
- Experience working with an implementation methodology.
- Experience in creating client facing deliverable documents.
- Ability to work as part of a project team.
- Available to travel as required.
- Ability to plan and lead the work efforts of others.
- Basic SQL, database, and file transmission knowledge.
- Works well with others (technical and non-technical staff)
- Ability to discuss business requirements and articulate complex technical concepts is an absolute