Software Systems Engineer : Ashburn, VA
11/20/2016 11:26:18 PM
Software Systems Engineer
• Experience with VMware, vCenter, Veeam, vCloud, vSphere, and ESXi Servers
• Ideally have worked for a large systems integrator
• Experience with storage connectivity including FCoE and FC connectivity
• Experience with one or more of PowerShell, Ruby, and Python programing languages
• Strong knowledge of Server hardware
• Experience with Cisco UCS
• VCE or VCP Certification preferred
• 3 years or greater of experience implementing and supporting VMware in medium to large production environments
• Familiarity with all components of VMware vSphere 4 (including vCenter) required
• Experience running a large VMware environment
• 4 years System Administration experience Windows and/or Linux
• Experience working on an Enterprise Operations team
• Experience using Backup solutions in virtual environments
• Bachelors of Science Degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Additional Skill and Responsibilities:
• Deliver assessments of enterprise virtualized environments
• Create troubleshooting and process documentation
• Experience with configuring and managing VAAI and VASA.
• Knowledge of datacenter infrastructure services including DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP.
• Familiar with the ITIL principles and framework.