Denali is a privately held company in the
semiconductor intellectual property (SIP) industry,
with a particular focus on semiconductor memory.
Incorporated in 1995, Denali is the world-leading
provider of technologies and software products
used to develop the advanced memory systems that
are essential for broadband communications, networking,
and other segments in the electronics industry
Service Desk Analyst : Redmond , WA
10/18/2016 11:54:14 PM
Service Desk Analyst
• Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, mobile devices
• Solid understanding of IT infrastructure and core components (i.e., network, storage, computer hardware, applications, data center, etc.).
• Basic VoIP PBX phone and softphone support
• Knowledge with mobile OS (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile), OSI Model, Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, FTP)
• Strong attention to detail with ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple customer environments and tasks simultaneously General Qualifications
• Must be detail oriented and able to effectively and accurately document technical issues
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.