Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a privately-owned professional services firm specializing in Technology Consulting, Enterprise-Wide Staffing, and Corporate Training. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 2,500 professionals and a national network of 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service.
Human Resource Assistant / Receptionist : Plano, Tx
11/17/2016 11:07:53 PM
Human Resource Assistant / Receptionist
• Professional communication skills while under pressure
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent written, verbal communication and proofreading skills
• Strong analytical skills along with sound judgment
• Must be reliable, punctual and a team player
• Very organized and detail oriented, with high degree of accuracy and follow-up
• Able to deal with multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Flexible in switching between ever-changing priorities
• Able to multi-task between phone calls, lobby visitors, and other responsibilities
• Must maintain absolute confidentiality
• Confident in dealing with all levels of the organization.
Education and/or Experience:
• Degree preferred, with a minimum of five (5) years in a Human Resources environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.