Creative Data Resources, Inc. is a New York based computer search, consulting services firm.
Our focus is the search and placement of quality technology candidates for the financial community in complex multi-tiered legacy and client server environments.
Sr. Business Analyst : NEW YORK, NY
3/28/2017 12:02:00 PM
Sr. Business Analyst
• 5+ years' experience as a business analyst in the financial industry, with demonstrated experience providing business analysis for Treasury or Regulatory Reporting processes and applications
• Knowledge of Treasury processes, including for liquidity risk management/monitoring and familiarity with bank products; knowledge of regulatory reporting standards and practices strongly preferred
• Understanding of all phases of an application development life cycle and development methodologies, and familiarity with IT platforms and software development methodologies
• Strong analytical skills and project execution skills relevant to delivery of Treasury applications
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
• Ability to understand and challenge business processes, requirements and proposed solutions to help define strategic, robust, and scalable solutions in line with CFO/CIO strategies
• Ability to proactively manage timelines, risks, and client to ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables
• Ability to communicate with diverse audience at varying levels of detail as appropriate, including with Business SME's and IT application developers across multiple regions
• Ability to demonstrate self-initiative as well as take direction and escalate issues as appropriate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills