RHINO Recruiting is a small, woman-owned technical search and staffing services agency. We offer our clients an extensive and current network of qualified candidates with the technical and professional skills required for business today. Our insider knowledge of the high-tech industry gives us a distinct advantage in understanding our customers’ needs and in identifying the best candidates for their Information Technology (IT) needs.
SQL/T-SQL Developer : Peapack, NJ
2/6/2017 5:55:36 AM
Role Responsibilities / Overview:
• Detailed analysis and breakdown of user requirement documents to be translated into technical SQL specifications.
• Development, implementation, debugging and testing of SQL and/or T-SQL queries based on technical specifications designed, as well as from available data dictionaries.
• Ability to comprehend and discover relationships among data elements within system records.
• Thoroughly document all developed SQL and/or T-SQL queries.---- Required Skills:
• Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 5+ years' experience with MS SQL Server.
• 5+ years relational database design, development and documentation experience required.
• 5+ years' experience writing SQL, Transactional SQL (Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions) required.
• Extensive experience with index tuning strategies and complex query optimization in MS SQL Server.----
• Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Strong data and business analysis skills.
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Effective team collaboration with internal/external colleagues to clearly understand business goals and challenges.
• Goal oriented and self-motivated.
• Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and uncertainties. No Travel/No Overtime