Computer People is the UK's leading IT staffing consultancy and part of the £500 million Ajilon Group of Companies.
Since 1972, we've matched the skills requirements of our clients to the career goals of our candidates and contractors. Whether managing their latest career move or the IT function of a global company, our candidates and customers rely on us for the experience, contacts and insight to ensure that their next step in IT recruitment is the right one.
Our specialist practices provide expert support for the full range of our clients' recruitment needs. Covering every aspect of permanent and contract resourcing, we offer the singular insight of dedicated recruitment brands and the collective benefits of a group approach.
Our extensive network of offices allows us to tackle our clients' requirements on a global level, with access to over 300,000 of the IT industry’s top professionals.
Business Analyst (Junior PM) - Brentwood, Essex
11/9/2016 6:11:42 AM
Business Analyst (Junior PM)
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
- Strong English communication skills
- MS Office, MS Project, Visio or Prince 2
- Requirement gathering, Gap analysis and Business cases development
- Liaison with 3rd party developers. Experience with off-shore software developers is desirable. (Vendor Management)
- Man managing internal relationships with people at all levels of the business.
- Experience of evaluating, documenting and developing business processes.
- Proven record of achieving targets and project deadlines within agreed constraints and to a high standard.
- Prioritising work to meet the business need
- Documenting and managing project Change Requests - Experience in identifying and managing project risks.
- Experience in testing software.
- Experience in producing training material and running training sessions.
This is for an immediate start if you are interested please send me a copy of your latest CV as soon as possible to be considered for this role. Likewise if you know anybody that is suitable, please forward me there details.