Staffing service to ASIC and IT companies for FULL TIME, CONTRACT, CONTRACT TO PERMANENT.
Embedded Systems Applications Engineer : San Jose, CA
2/9/2017 10:59:29 PM
Embedded Systems Applications Engineer
• Deliver embedded system solutions related to new devices and technologies, defined by manager.
• Some USB/Ethernet/CAN experience is required.
• Generate Applications notes per instructions/agreement with BL
• Participate in supporting LPC customers via SFDC, email and LPCWare Forums.
• Familiar with Tool chains like IAR EWARM, Keil MDK or Realview/RVDS Processors – ARM Cortex M0, M0and#43;, M3 and M4, ARM7 C programming a must.
• Board Debug and bring-up and familiar with Scopes, Logic Analyzers etc
• Good Hardware and Software mix – not just S/W – a true embedded guy.
• Create quality training material creation for various distribution and customer events.
• Essential role duties: Writing reports, email communication, debugging, problem solving.
Excellent communication skills are essential – will be liaising with customers, team members and various business units