Staffing service to ASIC and IT companies for FULL TIME, CONTRACT, CONTRACT TO PERMANENT.
Embedded Systems Engineer : San Jose, CA
12/28/2016 11:07:37 AM
Embedded Systems Engineer
• Deliver embedded system solutions related to new devices and technologies, defined by manager.?
• Some USB/?Ethernet/?CAN experience is required.?
• Generate Applications notes per instructions/?agreement with BL
• Participate in supporting LPC customers via SFDC, email and LPCWare Forums.?
• Familiar with Tool chains like IAR EWARM, Keil MDK or Realview/?RVDS Processors – ARM Cortex M0, M0+?, M3 and M4, ARM7 C programming a must.?
• Board Debug and bring-up and familiar with Scopes, Logic Analyzers etc
• Good Hardware and Software mix – not just S/?W – a true embedded guy.?
• Create quality training material creation for various distribution and customer events.?
• Essential role duties: Writing reports, email communication, debugging, problem solving.?
Excellent communication skills are essential – will be liaising with customers, team members and various business units