Divihn Integration is formed in 2003 and based in Chicago.More than 90 consultants are working on our pay roll and economically well established and following moral ethics of Business Industry.
Sr.Business Intelligence Specialist : Oak Brook, IL
11/27/2016 10:38:09 PM
Sr.Business Intelligence Specialist
* Goal driven, highly motivated, with a desire to take the lead
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong customer service skills and passion to work through obstacles to produce results
* Demonstrable technical thought leadership and influencing skills
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Able to work in a projects-based, team environment
* Proficient in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects, able to meet target completion dates
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Able to be flexible and adapt to change
* Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
* B.S. in Computer Science or similar field, M.S. preferred
* Expert level SQL Skills
* Expert data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts.
* 5 years of experience developing, maintaining and administering MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 databases or similar databases
* At least 10 years of experience with Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse products
* At least 10 years hands of ETL experience with coding and maintenance of complicated SSIS Package (or comparable tools like Informatica, Data Stage etc)
* Implementation and development experience with one or more of the following BI/Enterprise Reporting tools: Oracle OBIEE, Business Objects, Cognos and Microstrategy.
* Experience with installation, configuration and stabilization of medium- to large-scale Business Intelligence implementations
* Business acumen and expert analytical and problem solving skills. A quick learner and resourceful.
* Proven knowledge and experience implementing large scale BI/Data Warehouse solutions.