Divihn Integration is formed in 2003 and based in Chicago.More than 90 consultants are working on our pay roll and economically well established and following moral ethics of Business Industry.
Global IT Compliance Manager : Vernon Hills, IL
11/27/2016 10:38:09 PM
Global IT Compliance Manager
* Minimum 10+ years of experience in quality systems analysis, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* Strong knowledge of quality management systems and their implementation under regulatory requirements
* Strong experience with automated tools for testing, signature and documentation
* Experience with FDA, European, and other global regulatory agencies
* Experience in quality systems, auditing, GMP/GAMP, computer validation, FDA CFR 21 Part 11
* Strong experience with building high performing, diverse teams.
* Bachelor*s degree in business or computer science required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Behavior Required
* Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, gaining their trust and respect, resulting in high performing partnerships
* Exceptional team building and talent management skills with the ability to energize team members to achieve goals, in a collaborative fashion
* Critical thinking and problem solving skills including the ability to deal with ambiguity and complex systems environments.
* People management skills including ability to lead through influence
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in the organization
* Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong business acumen.
* Passion to innovate and drive for results.
* Courage and conviction to take risks and challenge ideas.
* Appropriate sense of urgency and decisiveness, quickly senses enablers of or barriers to accomplishing goals.
* Strong commitment to task and personal accountability for results.
* Strong attention to detail.