Business Analyst : Saint Cloud, MN
11/27/2016 10:33:16 PM
• Working experience of Microsoft Access – must have written Access queries in the past, imported and exported data – need to provide examples and context
• Demonstrated data mapping experience – need to provide examples and context
• Working experience of installing and configuring software
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Consult with customers regarding feature/functionality of CLIENT software solutions, and configuration options to achieve customer's business needs.
• Gathers, analyzes, and documents customer's business requirements in collaboration with customer's business, technical, and compliance staff.
• Consults with customers to complete data mapping requirements for the integration between systems. This includes consulting regarding usage and purpose of CLIENT data requirements, helping the customer identify appropriate data sources from their system based on their business practices.
• Contributes to the analysis, planning, logical design, development, testing and maintenance of customer engagement deliverables based on the customer's requirements.
• Coordinates, develops and participates in the execution of integration and acceptance test plans during the customer engagements.
• Demonstrates strong communication (verbal and written), with the ability to effectively communicate with peers, non-technical personnel and customers at their level, and to represent CLIENT with customers – presentation, listening and customer relationship skills.
• Flexibility and ability to work with multiple priorities, collaboratively with team, and independently on assigned tasks. Understanding of project management methodology and best practices that can be applied when assigned to multiple engagements
• Demonstrated initiative, self-motivation, trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.