Set2Recruit is one of the leading talent acquisition specialists in the UK.
We focus on delivering total quality service to our clients and candidates.
So whether you are looking for the best IT, Engineering, Insurance or Finance talent or that next new role and opportunity, you will recieve consistent quality service from Set2Recruit
PROJECT MANAGER - Slough
10/3/2016 7:10:13 AM
The main responsibilities of the role include:-
- Initiate projects, developing plans, mandates, business case and Project Initiation Documents.
- Project manage business change projects to successful delivery.
- Carry out supplier review and software product and vendors selection for new software systems. - - - Manage suppliers to agreed plan within the contracted agreement.
- Maintain a good knowledge of and work with the major logistics systems suppliers.
- Ensure that projects are adequately resource planned and monitored.
- Manage the project budget.
- Manage Risk, Issue and Action logs for all projects.
- Ensure project reporting is shared with key stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development of project management standards and tools.
Skills and experience required are:-
- Extensive experience in a business change/system integration focused project manager role with responsibility for: In-house deliverables; third-party deliverables (both bespoke and package-based); delivery of multiple concurrent projects; project resource management in a matrix environment.
- Good vendor selection and management knowledge (COTS product selection).
- Producing clear and unambiguous project documentation.
- Experience of the delivery of projects in a highly integrated environment (webMethods).
- Business analysis and requirements gathering skills.
- Knowledge of logistics systems, in particular tracking and fleet route management systems.
- Prince 2/Waterfall methodology practitioner.
- Experience of Agile/Scrum.
An excellent opportunity with a nurturing organisation that is going through a continual period of growth, providing excellent training and development.