IT Talent is positioned to provide a solution to all of your IT requirements. From the recruitment of a short-term contractor through to the provision of a scalable IT infrastructure solution.
Our own "IT Talent" enables us to offer a specialised service, providing you with a consultancy that listens to and identifies with your needs.
IT Technical Engineer / Service Desk Analyst - Hertfordshire
10/3/2016 7:44:17 AM
IT Technical Engineer / Service Desk Analyst
You will ideally be a recent graduate and / or have at least 2 years relevant experience of working in a Service Desk environment.
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills (written and oral ) and are customer service focused
The total working hours are 37.5 per week. Your normal hours of work are as follows (alternating on a three week rota):
06.00 to 14.45 Monday to Thursday and 06.00 - 13.30 Friday
07.30 to 16.15 Monday to Thursday and 07.30 - 15.00 Friday
08.30 to 17.15 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 - 16.00 Friday
You will be part of a team providing support to internal employees across the globe on the following technologies:
Windows XP, Active Directory, MS Office, Lotus Notes 6.5, Citrix Metaframe networks, Symantec Anti-virus software, Virtual Private Networks - WIFI and ATandT Dial-up connections, JDE (AS400) Administration.
To log user calls and either resolve at first level or pass to the appropriate 2nd level support team if necessary.
· Ensure that all calls are logged on the system as quickly as possible, in a clear and concise manner.
· Provide an efficient service and prompt feedback.
· Make sure that telephone calls are answered within 15 Seconds and are then dealt with in a timely fashion.
· Ensure that tickets are not on the Helpdesk queue for longer then 30 minutes.
· Ensure that locations are aware of the Helpdesk procedures and that new user to the Helpdesk system get effective training.
· Ensure all 1st line and 2nd line support SLA's are achieved.
· To manage individual projects to the business requirements and timescales
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a global presence with great benefits and opportunity to progress.
25 days holiday / private healthcare cashplan scheme to assist with the repayment of medical, dental and optical fees
Company money purchase Pension Scheme
PRP scheme after six months (profit related share scheme payable quarterly)