We specialise in recruitment for the engineering and IT industries, but our service offering doesn't end there. In our eight years of business we've helped companies and organisations to find staff ranging from proof readers to field sales executives at junior and senior levels.
Technical Product Manager - West Sussex
10/4/2016 4:33:17 AM
Technical Product Manager
This leading ecommerce payment developer are looking for a Technical Product Manager to take over responsibility for our payment platform and its modules. The core driver of this role is to spearhead the innovation of our systems to ensure we continue to meet and exceed our current and future customers' expectations.
• Technical / data development background with experience in technical design and project management
• Proven client / stakeholder management, including senior management/director level engagement
• Requirements gathering, prioritisation and technical roadmap development
• Commercial experience of working within an agile or iterative development teams
• Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work in an autonomous fast paced environment
• The ability to quickly learn and understand new business environments
• The ability to achieve high quality results by paying attention to detail
• A proactive, "can do" attitude
• The ability to work on multiple tasks/projects, work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines
• A natural desire to share knowledge and teach others
• The ability to influence groups of people to gain consensus
• Technical writing
• Product sales / marketing collateral creation
• Possesses a good understanding of technology trends and movements
• The ability to work with and present to senior management
This role requires a pro-active individual with a strong technical background who has already or who is looking to move into technical project / product management and can drive and execute a vision and work well with others to deliver high quality outputs.