TechStar is committed to working with elite technical professionals who are seeking contract, contract to hire, and permanent opportunities.
Our focus on Information Technology and our broad client base ensure you the highest possibility of securing your ideal position. Our standard of customer service will make your relationship with TechStar rewarding and pleasant.
2/21/2017 12:53:34 PM
Primary Skills: Java, J2EE, XML, Web Services
Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 6 + years Experience in programming knowledge in Java, XML, Web services and other J2EE related technologies
- 6 + years experience in client side programming using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, JSON, DWR/Ajax.
- 3 + years experience in web services integration using XML technologies
- 1-2 years experience SQL/PLSQL and DB technologies