Spencer Rose is a leading IT resource management consultancy providing a wide range of high quality services to a blue chip client base.
The Spencer Rose service portfolio includes permanent and contract recruitment, product implementation, interim management, and the provision of delivery teams.
QA Analyst - London
11/4/2016 5:03:06 AM
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
• Gather and analyse requirements
• Participate in the Business Requirements Document review and Functional Design Document review meetings
• Provide input to the project QA estimates
• Perform any necessary follow-up on requirements analysis, estimates, including re-estimates, attendance at kick-off meetings, etc
• Assist in preparing and reviewing the project test strategy
• Prepare and review the functional test plan (test scenarios, test cases and data)
• Review and validate test results and defect reports by the Test Executers
• Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution, and reporting
• Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts to target dates to the QA Lead
• Assist in preparing and modifying project specific test data
• Conduct test execution (both manual and automated)
• Test results validation and reporting
• Identify risks to testing and communicate to the QA Test Lead
• Help identify and implement new process improvements. Adhere to all QA processes and procedures
• Extensive Software Testing experience, preferably in Financial Services (FX, Payment – RTGS, SWIFT)
• Experience in producing Test Strategy / Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts
• Experience in Defect Management
• Experience in XMLs and database interrogation using SQL
If this Quality Assurance Analyst role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.