Chase International is an International IT Executive Search and Recruitment Consultancy specialising in recruiting Partners, Board Directors, Management Consultants, Project Management and Support Professionals into both Consultancies and Corporate roles. Since 1994 we have successfully filled the recruitment requirements of a wide range of clients from Consulting Firms, Local & Central Government, & Public Sector Organisations to the Financial Services Sectors (Banking, Pensions etc) and Blue-Chip Multinationals. This success has led to our appointment to Preferred Supplier Status for many major organisations.
.Net Developer (VB.Net, VB6, ASP3, SQL, MySQL) - Telford
11/4/2016 5:14:23 AM
My client is a dynamic online business who is expanding their development team, they have a requirement or two .Net developers to work within a team responsible for a portfolio of in-house applications and websites. This is to include developing and supporting solutions.
· Specify and develop software applications.
· Ensure consistent and professional delivery of user requirements.
· Where appropriate integrate third party systems.
· Forms part of project teams for the delivery of specific projects.
· Ensure rigorous testing regimes are conducted.
· Liaise with the Technical Websites Manager to ensure testing and implementation take place with the businesses full co-operation
You will be educated to degree standard or similar, or can demonstrate relevant practical experience and knowledge in an IT environment of 3 – 5 years minimum
Core development skills including (but not exclusively) VB.Net, VB6, ASP3, SQL, MySQL,
It would be advantageous to have experience in the following Ruby on Rails, HTML5, CSS3, Database design, Stored procedures, View, Database configuration, Data Warehousing, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS and other BI stacks.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company, have the following attribute: -
· Logical thinker and able to adapt easily
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Able to communicate effectively
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to engage with stakeholders as well as work well within a cohesive team
· Able to use own initiative as well as work within defined parameters
then please apply for a full job spec and introduction to my client.