We are a business and technology solutions provider offering a complete range of software solutions to varied industry verticals in the USA and now in Europe.Our approach to software service from a business perspective has helped us leverage our technical expertise to provide outstanding service and deliver high quality solutions on time. Our process and methodology involves a flexible approach to quickly adapt and meet the ever changing market demand.
Manager CRM - Chennai
2/17/2017 3:05:17 AM
MCA/ PGDCA (Computer Science ) BE/ B.Tech (Engineering) (Computer Science )
1. 8+ year of overall experience, out of which 3+ years experience in Technical / Project Management
2. 5+ years working in direct customer interface
3. 3+ years experience in Project Delivery for Salesforce domain.
4. 2+ years experience in Presales support
5. Strong experience in Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
6. One or two projects involving Salesforce Integration
7. Experience in delivering Salesforce App is preferred
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
9. Able to take responsibility for solution architecture / design and lead technical issues
10. Able to work and produce targeted results with minimal supervision
11. Self-starter – able to demonstrate strong sense of business ownership and leadership
12. Motivated by, and committed to meeting challenging individual and team deadlines
13. Independent and self directed
14. Create order in an unstructured environment
15. Good experience in large and complex system integration projects involving Salesforce
16. Strong skills in system engineering and architecture design mythologies
17. Sound understanding of operator business drivers and technology
1. Project management experience for delivering CRM solutions, preferred is Salesforce technology.
2. Person should have end to end delivery experience of Software projects starting from requirements, till testing and acceptance
3. Having experience of delivering Large scale projects/program in CRM
4. Having strong understanding of all knowledge areas of Project Management (PMP Certified)
5. Strong in follow-up coordination skills
6. Capable of reviewing technical documents by Architects, Engineers and make suggestions/comments
7. Should be capable of managing most of the customer meetings; technical and non technical
8. Capable of handling programs, working experience with distributed teams is preferred 9. Manage Salesforce projects independently ensuring good profitability and quality.
10. Ensure customer satisfaction with delivery and implementation services.
11. Reports to CRM Delivery Head
1. Manage multiple project teams for medium to large and/or more complex accounts.
2. Owns the delivery
3. Plans and manages resources (20 to 25 resources or more)
4. Plans and monitors delivery phase of project.
5. Acts as a primary project interface to the customer ensuring good customer satisfaction and developing the customer relationship.
6. Shares project experience and best practices, knowledge of project management processes, tasks and tools with other project managers.
7. Identifies and supports new business opportunities.