IT Talent is positioned to provide a solution to all of your IT requirements. From the recruitment of a short-term contractor through to the provision of a scalable IT infrastructure solution.
Our own "IT Talent" enables us to offer a specialised service, providing you with a consultancy that listens to and identifies with your needs.
Penetration Tester, Security Consultant - London
10/3/2016 7:44:17 AM
Penetration Tester, Security Consultant
This role will be heavily client focused, so excellent customer-facing skills are a must. You will be expected to conduct, deliver and report on penetration testing activities (Internal, Perimeter and Web Application) - all using state of the art Penetration Test Management and GRC SaaS Platform.
The position is home-based with travel to client sites as and when required.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a technical role (preferably as a Penetration Tester).
- Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Consultative approach to work – customer focused, willing to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Web Application level testing experience/knowledge.
- Knowledge of how modern web applications are designed, developed and deployed across a range of plat-forms.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- A good understanding of IT Security practices and principles.
- Familiarity with the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Ability to train and work with end-users throughout the development of a working relationship.
- A full clean driving license with use of a vehicle.
- CHECK Team Member/CREST Register Tester or TigerScheme Qualified Security Team Member.
- Other Industry relevant qualifications such as CEH / CSTP / OSCP / OSCE etc.
- Due the nature of the role, certain client sites require UK Security Clearance; therefore the ability to obtain UK security clearance is therefore highly desirable.
- Testing experience/knowledge of native and mobile applications as well as common API architectures
- Network infrastructure level testing experience/knowledge
- Programming knowledge/experience would be beneficial.
- Security industry relevant experience (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, PSN CoCo etc)
The salary will range between £40,000 and £60,000 + Annual Bonus, depending on skillset and level of experience.
Please send CV ASAP.