Login Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified woman business enterprise (WBE), founded in 1996 by the IT consulting and career development veteran Elece Otten. Ms. Otten has since assembled a team which currently boasts over 150 years of cumulative experience in IT, Engineering and Financial Services, supplemental staffing and project work. In 2004, Login acquired the assets of CompuHope and in October 2005 acquired Programmers, Inc., both are leading IT and Engineering staffing firms.
Sr. BA Financial Services : El Segundo , CA
2/9/2017 11:06:02 PM
Sr. BA Financial Services
El Segundo ,
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Business Analyst working in a Financial Services environment
- Strong experience with Business Processes is required.
- Need to be well versed in developing and maintaining business requirement documents, process flow diagrams, functional requirements.
- Have experience in maintaining project plans, risk/issues logs, status reports is a plus.
- Skilled at requirements definition and documentation.
- Expert at interviewing various audiences to solicit complex requirements.
- Able to lead portions of projects or small projects on their own.
- Have strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience must be heavily focused on business acumen than technical.