Keystone Computer Solutions, Inc.
(KCS) is a leading technology systems and solutions company,
solving our customers' mission-critical problems through innovative
applications of technology, talent and knowledge management.
Design Automation Engineer : Saint Paul, MN
10/1/2016 7:56:42 AM
Design Automation Engineer
• Experience in web based application development and/or application / implementation of Cognition Cockpit or other requirements management tools.
• Experience with administration of Windows/Web Servers and/or Databases
*B.A. or B.S. in Engineering or Computer Science
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (optional)
• Medical device or healthcare background
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and willingness to expend effort to meet schedules and deadlines
• Demonstrated competency in critical thinking and decision making techniques
• Ability to function well under pressure and remain flexible in an environment of rapidly changing priorities.
• Ability to work with and manage vendors.
• Ability to influence stakeholders.