To keep pace with today’s customer-driven business environment, companies must re-think their business processes. Enterprise applications now need to adapt to the business, and not the other way around. As companies face increasing competitive pressure and are inhibited by inefficient IT systems, it is clear that current enterprise applications are no longer meeting the business demands.
Ramco delivers solutions that address this with flexible enterprise applications that can be delivered quickly and cost-effectively into complex environments. It also gives companies the agility they need to stay competitive by enabling fast, flexible deployment and change on demand of business applications. Ramco Business Process Delivery System (BPDS) ensures maximum flexibility to execute a business process strategy - so when business needs change systems change automatically.
Find out more about Ramco by reading our Key Management team Profiles and about our customers. Check out our FAQs and investor relations sections, as well as about our awards and certifications along with news and events.
Ramco, part of the Ramco Group, has delivered enterprise software and services since 1989. Today, Ramco is a global provider with customers in 35 countries and more than 1,800 employees in 9 countries.
Project Trainee - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
1/11/2017 3:40:01 AM
B.E/ B.Tech/ BBA/ BBM/BSC/BCA/B.com
Dealer Management System –(DMS)
Unifies Dealers and Manufactures and helps them focus more on customers' satisfaction
- Will be working in ERP Implementation to develop Ramco Products.
- Meeting our end users in Ramco Customer's Place.
- Client inter facing role
- Extensive travelling will be required.
- Will be working as a Project Trainee.
- Hindi Speaking – RWS
- Preferred Location- Ahmadabad/ Gujarat/ Hyderabad/ chennai
- Willingness to travel alone across India including remote places (1 week per site or 2 weeks per site; followed by travel during the week end to the next site)
- Should be able to manage the training of the end users single-handedly. Mostly training is scheduled for either 1 week or for 2 weeks.
- Good Communication Skills; Multilingual – English, Hindi, Kannada / Telugu
- Male candidates only (Considering long duration travel to remote places)