For nearly two decades Harvey Nash has been providing businesses around the globe with the high-caliber executives and professionals they need to perform, grow and compete.
We invite you to learn more about who we are, our values and how our growth in the U.S. marketplace is introducing a new standard of executive search, technology staffing and IT professional services excellence.
Business Systems Analyst : California, CA
10/4/2016 11:40:22 PM
Business Systems Analyst
* Proven experience implementing cloud based systems and/or Enterprise applications
* Expert-level ability expected in SQL query and data-mart development.
* Expert in all MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Pivot Tables, Access, PowerPoint)
* Adept at creating UML diagrams such as sequence, activity, use case, data flow diagrams.
* Experience using analytics and BI tools such as MicroStrategy.
* Proven analytical and writing skills to produce systems development requests
* Knowledge of SDLC and structured testing methodology
* Working knowledge of automated testing tools and other test management applications (i.e., TestComplete, Jira
Education and Experience / Licenses and Certification
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Good to have Business Analyst certification such as CBAP or equivalent.
* 6-7 years business systems analysis experience
* Insurance industry experience (good to have but not required)
* 3-5 years' experience with billing and/or membership systems