The name Integra reflects a combination of what we do - Integrating data and applications - and how we do it - with Corporate and individual Integrity. Our business is founded on and operates with the belief and conviction to treat people including our customers, our employees, and our partners -- Fairly
11/8/2016 7:29:04 AM
Qualified candidates will possess:
• 4+ years' experience in network/IT/telecom or Internet operations or equivalent experience.
• Nexus 7K/5K/2K experience including 10G port channel and VPC's
• Cisco ASA Firewall/VPN
• VOIP phone support, POE, QOS
• Hands-on experience configuring Ethernet switches and routers
• Must be very proficient in network diagnosis and troubleshooting.
• Extensive knowledge of DS1, DS3, and Metro-E equipment and circuit design.
• Extensive knowledge and practical experience with private line, frame relay, and ATM technologies.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
• Proficiency in creating network diagrams
• Experience within the telecommunications industry
• Ability to work under time constraints
• Excellent team collaboration skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with network load balancers from F5
• Current Cisco certification
• Familiar with the following:
o Network architecture
o Cisco routers and switches
o Cisco IOS and NX-OS
o OSI Model, Cisco network models
o Protocol Analyzers
o Network Security (Firewalls, IDS, ACLs, etc.)
o Routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, etc.)
o Network technologies (VPN, VLAN, CEF, ARP, ICMP, SNMP, VoIP, etc.)
o Network transport (SONET, DS1/DS3, Ethernet, DSL, Wireless, etc.)
o T1/T3 WAN protocols – HDLC, PPP, channelized T1's
o ASR, Cisco 7206 VXR, Cisco 2900 series, and Catalyst switches (2960, 3560 and 3750)
o Mitel VoIP