At UniMind, our mission is to provide innovative, high quality, cost-effective Enterprise Solutions that provide high return-on-investment for our clients.
We are focused on providing solutions in the areas of ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence and Enterprise Application Integration. Our focus has enabled us to provide high quality solutions to our clients.
Senior IT Engineer : Santa Barbara, CA
2/6/2017 5:32:09 AM
Senior IT Engineer
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering and/or equivalent combination of education and previous work experience
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux and Windows operations
- Comfortable with networking technology and network/os security
- Skilled in at least two of the following programming languages: Perl, Python, Java, Groovy, PowerShell, PHP, Bash
- Strong database/SQL skills
- Passionate about solving technical problems (because it's fun!)
- Self-starter with tremendous initiative and work ethic
- Demonstrated record of quickly learning new technologies and implementing them successfully
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong familiarity with internet protocols
- Familiarity with system integration and middleware technlogies including SOAP/REST
- Understanding of web application architectures
- Experience with source control like Git and Subversion
- Experience with configuration management systems: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, cfengine, etc.
- Experience with directory technologies such as LDAP and Active Directory, and their intersection with authentication and authorization services
- Experience with messaging and collaboration technologies
- An appreciation for customer experience and the "big picture"